Cynnabar Twelfth Night - January 8, 2011
Twelfth Night at the Barony of Cynnabar
January 08, AS XLV (2011)
Dixboro United Methodist Church
5221 Church Road Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (Directions)
Site Fees and Information
More information will be posted as soon as it becomes available! Please check back!
We are pleased to announce that the site has space for merchants! Please contact His Excellency Tairdelbach ua Conaill if you are interested in vending.
Men's and Women's changing rooms will be available. Please secure your valuables.
No pets are allowed onsite. Registered service animals are permitted.
This site is DRY.
Site FeesWe are offering $1.00 discount off the site fee if you bring a non-perishable food item for the FOOD GATHERERS FOOD BANK. Only one discount per person, but more food items are always welcome!
- Adult - $10.00
- Child (6-17) - $5.00
- Children under 6 years - FREE!
- Family Cap - $30.00 (Non-member cap $40)
- SCA (adult) non-member surcharge (NMS) - $5.00
- Feast (all ages) - $10 pre-reg; $12 at the door
Make checks payable to: “SCA – Barony of Cynnabar”
Pre-registrations may be sent to:
Lady Arielle de Pointoise - Cynnabar 12th Night Pre-reg
c/o Natalie Baird
5539 Richardson Rd
Howell, MI 48843
- 9:00 am - Site Opens
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm = A&S Classes
- 11:00 am - 3:30 pm = A&S Bean-Count Competition
- 5:00 pm (or at the pleasure of Her Majesty) = Royal Court of Queen AnneLyse van Gevere
- ~6:00pm (Following Court) = Feast
- Following Feast= Ball
- 10:00pm = Site Closes
MerchantsMerchants in attendance will include:
- Dragon Skin Leather Works - Medieval leather, garb, accessories; belly dancing attire, accessories; jewelry.
- Field of Honour Armor - chain maile armor, waxed leather brigandine, heavy duty belt pouches, belts, suede shoulder sacks and more leather goods
Co-Autocrat: Lady Amyon (Pat West) email@example.com
Co-Autocrat: Baronessa Giovanna Adimari (Anne Stevenson-Less) Elaine242@gmail.com
Pre-registration Coordinator: Lady Arielle de Pontioise (Natalie Baird) firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant Coordinator: Baron Tairdelbach ua Conaill (Art Sinclair) email@example.com