All fighters MUST present their blue card, authorization card and site token at the list table before signing in to fight - THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO "VOUCHING" FOR FIGHTERS.
Also, note that we will be strictly enforcing the Society appearance standard rules for combatants upon the field: All authorized combatants and warranted Marshals shall disguise, cover, or remove modern corporate logos and sport gear unless necessary for medical reasons. Special attention should be paid to appearance and the atmosphere of a medieval event should be maintained.
Stop in anytime from 11 am to 4 pm to join our all-day tournament! Choose ax or knife and throw for the highest score, both Adult & Youth categories! Loaner gear available -- lessons available -- or, come stay and throw all day! (More details explained in the range.)
All tournaments are subject to change.
- 9-10am: Sign ups/inspections/authorizations
- 11:30: SIGN-UP FOR GRAND TOURNAMENT CLOSES.
- 11am: Novice Tourney (Sponsored by the Knights of Cynnabar)
- 11:30am: Six Foot Spear Tournament (Sponsored by His Royal Majesty)
- 12:00/12:30pm: Grand Armored Tournament of Cynnabar.
- 4:00/4:30pm: LIONS vs the Persecuted Faithful!
Return to Main Page
- 9-10am: Dagger Valhalla; authorizations; open list
- 11-12: Novice Tournament; Progressive Forms Tournament; Youth Combat; Open C&T List
- 12:30-1:30: Open List; The Sword of Pentamere; Youth Combat; C&T Points Tournament
- 1:30-3:30: Grand Tournament
- 3:30-4:30: Bear Pit Tournament; Open List; Open C&T List
- 4:30pm: Lists close